Oticon More™ – The Latest Perspective In Hearing Care
Oticon is one of the oldest (1904), largest hearing aid manufacturers in the world, is based in Denmark, and is owned by the William Demant Holding Group. Oticon has created many innovative devices such as Syncro, Epoq, OPN, and most recently MORE.
Oticon More learned through experience to simulate how the brain works. More is the world’s first hearing aid with an on-board Deep Neural Network (DNN).
Oticon More special notes:
- First hearing aid with an on-board Deep Neural Network (DNN) that was model after the brain and learned from the sounds of the world
- Innovative BrainHearing™ technologies designed to supply what the brain craves for an exceptional hearing experience
- Polaris™ – Oticon’s latest computerized aid that powers the world’s first on-board DNN
- MoreSound Intelligence™ – a striking innovation in signal processing
- MoreSound Amplifier™ – a streamlined, equalized amplification system
- Numerous connectivity options, including direct Bluetooth streaming from iPhone® and Android™ devices. Apple devices support streaming. Android™ devices that support ASHA will allow direct streaming to Oticon More. Please visit oticon.com/support/compatibility for more information.
- Cutting edge rechargeable lithium-ion miniRITE R: quick charging and supplies patients with a full day of listening. Battery daily life depends on streaming amount, hearing loss level and usage lifestyle.
Oticon More shapes:
- miniRITE R – Oticon More miniRITE R is a cutting edge rechargeable hearing aid placed discreetly behind the ear. It uses Bluetooth technology and comes with a reliable charger.
- miniRITE T – Oticon More miniRITE T uses disposable batteries and includes a telecoil. It also is placed discreetly behind the ear. It’s Bluetooth stream work with Apple devices and the latest Android devices with low energy Bluetooth.
- miniBTE R – Oticon More miniBTE R is a cutting edge rechargeable BTE-style. It uses Bluetooth technology for Apple devices and the latest Android devices with low energy Bluetooth. It has a charger and is powered by lithium-ion batteries.
- miniBTE T – Oticon More miniBTE T has an LED light for easy access, features a telecoil, and uses disposable batteries. It also uses Bluetooth technology for Apple devices and the latest Android devices with low energy Bluetooth.
Note: A telecoil allows a hearing aid device to hear audible sounds from public hearing loop systems (i.e. library, university, place of worship, etc.).
Oticon’s Most Powerful Hearing Aid For People With Severe-To-Profound Hearing Loss.
It allows patients to hear more speech with less effort.
Oticon Xceed’s new technology supports you by giving you more access to speech and is proven to give you better speech clarity with less listening effort in noisy environments, compared to our previous generations of powerful hearing aids (based on Ng 2019, Oticon Whitepaper).
BrainHearing™ technology is featured in Oticon’s hearing aids, which assists your brain to understand and process sounds more easily.
Oticon Xceed supplies you with:
- Extremely clear sound with more detail
- Wind screen and annoying sound prevention
- Bluetooth streaming to a lot of devices
- Reduced effort to hear 360 degree speech
Enjoy your life again
It’s time to start socializing and celebrating a life filled with sound. Become a social butterfly, socialize with friends, and enjoy conversations with everyone again! Oticon’s Zircon technology utilizes BrainHearing™ technology to supply 360 degrees of speech clarity. This happens even in noisy environments you can enjoy your family and friends again even in noisy situations.
Oticon Zircon Special Notes:
- Connect with your cell phone and other devices with Bluetooth connectivity
- Enjoy conversations and music streamed into your hearing aids so you can keep your aids in all day with confidence
- Supplies surround sound (360 degrees) with clear understanding of conversations, even in noisy environments
- Select on demand battery styles (disposable batteries) or rechargeable types to satisfy your lifestyle
Oticon S steer you in the right direction.
Oticon Opn S hearing aids give you confidence to hear in tough listening environments so you are not excluded anymore.
Oticon Opn S special notes:
- Excellent wireless connections Oticon is famous for
- Confidence-building OpenSound Booster allows more help in everyday situations
- Proprietary BrainHearing™ promises normal speech understanding in noisy environments
- Full day listening with one charge of lithium-ion batteries
- Outstanding Velox S™ platform supports key technologies proven to deliver better hearing with less effort
- OpenSound Optimizer™ technology allows up to 30% more speech cues which provides better sound quality and speech understanding
- New and improved OpenSound Navigator™ extends the range of the open sound experience
Oticon Opn S MiniRITE R
Opn S miniRITE R is discrete, offers long-lasting rechargeable batteries, Oticon’s famous open sound experience, and wireless connectivity to other devices.
- Rechargeable batteries offer a full day of power with three hours of charging
- Batteries also offer an extra five to six hours of operation with only a 30 minute charge
- Aids connect TVs, smartphones, and other devices with Bluetooth® Low Energy technology
- Safe, inductive charger charges through the air without copper contacts
- Another Oticon hearing aid that shuts off the aids in the charger and starts charging
- Oticon maintenance-friendly rechargeable batteries can be replaced by your provider, so you don’t have to wait for the factory to replace the battery
Oticon CROS PX miniRITE R and Oticon CROS miniRITE T help you to hear 360 degrees, even with a deaf ear.
- Oticon CROS PX comes with a rechargeable option
- 360 degree hearing capability with the CROS transmitter
- CROS transmitters provide a non-invasive option to a hearing problem that was only solved with a cochlear implant in the past
- CROS functionality allows the patient to hear on the side of the poorer hearing when watching TV or streaming music through Bluetooth
- CROS PX also helps a patient to comfortably navigate through noisy environments
Change your hearing aid and change your life. Oticon’s CROS/BiCROS allows you to get back in the game when you once only had one ear to rely on.
Oticon’s Siya hearing aids
Oticons Siya hearing aids provide sound richness for you to enjoy every second of your waking life. Siya aids also have BrainHearing™ technology to assist your brain to process sounds effortlessly.
Oticon Siya special notes:
- Variety of shapes and sizes
- Oticon’s famous sound quality
- Wireless Bluetooth connections
- Very good noise reduction
ON Phone App from Oticon
The Oticon ON phone APP acts like a remote control for your Oticon hearing aids, but they also do more. They integrate with the Internet of Things by allowing you to access other internet connected devices in your home (such as your home alarm, your lights, thermostat). You can proactively request the APP to alert you when your batteries are low or when your alarm is activated or someone visits your home.
How the phone app helps you:
- Change programs or the volume
- Toggle programs
- See the battery levels
- Find your hearing aid feature
- Request counseling advice
- Identify user instructions